|Name||Manual Capsule Filler|
|Condition||100% New and high quality|
|Production Capacity||100 pcs/time|
|Cavity||10 x 10 holes|
|Suitable for Capsule||00#, 0#,1#,,3#,,5#(Optional)|
|Powder filling rate||100%|
|Capsule percent of pass||99.9%|
|Net Weight||About 2kg|
It is suitable the process and production for small-amount homemade capsule, Like for small factory, pharmacy, sample room, lab, department of pharmaceutical preparation in hospital, family and so on.
1.The capsule filling machine includes 6 parts: Body Plate, Alignment Plate, Cap Plate, Middle Plate , Powder Spreader, Powder Pressing Plate.
2.The capsule includes 2 parts: the capsule body, (the long one, filled with powder), the capsule cap (the short one, no powder)
3.Take the Cap Plate. Place it on a clean, dry surface.
4. Place the Alignment Plate on top of the Cap Plate, fix it correctly in place.
5. Pour capsule caps into the Alignment Plate and, using a circular motion; gently shake the caps into the holes. While doing this, cover the gap in the wall of the alignment plate with one hand to avoid spilling the tops.
6. When the holes are filled with the caps, pour out the excess caps.
7. Now take the Body Plate. Fix the Alignment Plate to the Body Plate.
8. Pour bottoms into the Alignment Plate and shake as before to fill the holes. Pour off excess bottoms
9. Pour a scoop of powder filler onto the Body Plate and use the spreader to fill the bottoms.
10. Take the filled Cap Plate and place the Middle Plate on top .
11. Turn the Cap Plate / Middle Plate over and fix to the Body Plate.
12. Using hands and equal pressure press down once to fit both parts of the capsule together.
1 x Body Plate
1 x Alignment Plate
1 x Cap Plate
1 x Middle Plate
1 x Powder Spreader
1 x Powder Pressing Plate